Chocolate Pinata Bear (7-12 Years)
Unleash your kiddo's creativity with this class as they explore how to create their own fully edible watercolour pinata bear and further personalise it with macarons, meringues and fondant elements. What's exciting is that NO 2 bears will be the same!
This is a decorating workshop.
- Dabbing technique to create your own watercolour chocolate bear
- Using chocolate & fondant to further decorate the chocolate bear
- Simple piping technique to assemble macarons & meringues on the cake board
- For children aged 7 to 12 years old.
- Parents are not required to accompany their children
- There are plenty of cafes in our area if you would like to wait nearby
- Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Aprons, equipment, ingredients and packaging will be provided.
- Participants will work INDIVIDUALLY and EACH bring home a Pinata Chocolate Bear of their own!
- Please arrive 15 mins earlier for registration and for your child to settle in
Terms and Conditions:
- Duration of class might be extended depending on class pace
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully to secure your booking.
- Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been made.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfer to another class will be given. Payment will be forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances.
- We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us in advance with their details.
- If the minimum number of participants for your class slot is not met, we may reach out to you to transfer you to another class slot.
Self-Collection & Delivery
- Self-collection is available in-store: 28 Cavan Road, Singapore 209855
- Delivery is not available on every Monday
- Delivery service starts from $12, different options are available upon checkout.
- Area surcharge: Sentosa +$5 , MBS +$10
- No delivery to Tuas
- We require a lead time of (3) working days for any changes in delivery details. Additional charges will be imposed in the event of a last-minute change of delivery details.
- A 10-minute waiting period will apply if the recipient/sender is uncontactable or unavailable during the delivery. After this time, the driver may place the items in a secure location near the door, such as on the door handle or a cabinet. We will not be held liable for the items' condition. If the unit cannot be accessed without the owner’s permission, the items will be brought back to our store. Re-delivery can be arranged at a fee of $35, or self-collection can be done in-store. Items will be discarded at the end of the day.
- When products are delivered, the recipient is fully responsible for checking the details of the order of the cake received are correct and in good condition. Any disputes regarding cake damage or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if they are not raised with our admins at the time of delivery. We will not be liable for any damages that occur after the delivery has been completed for more than 30 minutes.
- When collecting the products in-store, the person collecting is fully responsible for ensuring that the details of the cake order are correct. Any disputes regarding cake damage or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if they are not raised with us at the time of collection. We are not liable for any damage that occurs after the items have left our premises.