Information Collected from All Visitors to our Website
When you visit us, we will collect personal information about you. We may monitor your use of this Website by using cookies and other tracking devices. We may, for example, track the number of times you visit our Website or the pages you visit. This data assists us in developing a profile of our users. Some of this information will be aggregated or statistical, which means we won't be able to identify you personally.
Additional Personal Information that May be Collected
AFTERS BAKERY may collect:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, mobile number, name, address and date of birth
AFTERS BAKERY may collect your personal information when you:
- Visit our website
- Create an account
- Sign up for our baking classes
- Purchase our products either in-store or online
- Sign up for our loyalty programme
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter
- Contact us if you have a product or service inquiry
- Participate in our contests, surveys, lucky draws and/or other promotional activities
Use of Personal Information
AFTERS BAKERY uses the collected information:
- To operate the Website and deliver the Services
- To process and respond to your application, inquiry or request
- To conduct market research and gather customer feedbacks
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website
- To update you on changes to the Website, products and services
- Membership issues, such as changes in benefits and the most recent promotions, where applicable
- To create marketing campaigns
AFTERS BAKERY does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. AFTERS BAKERY may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, AFTERS BAKERY may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to AFTERS BAKERY, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
AFTERS BAKERY does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to other parties.
We may disclose your personal information to trusted third parties, in the event:
- A trusted third party assists us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing
- Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulation
- Financial institutions for purposes such as credit card processing
- We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
Security of Your Personal Information
AFTERS BAKERY strive to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to, Updating, and Non-Use of Your Personal Information
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com. We may impose a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to AFTERS BAKERY changes, for example if you change your email address, name or contact number, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask us not to collect, use, process, or disclose your Personal Information in any of the manner described herein. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can give us notice of your intention to halt the collection, use, processing, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
Changes to This Statement
For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg