Abigail Princess Cake
- Girl figurine, balls and butterfly decorations are inedible
- Recommend to add on fondant name/age
- Box of 6 matching pink cupcakes
- (2x Chocolate Truffle, 2x Salted Carmel, 2x Earl Grey Lavender)
- 10 Assorted Macarons
Dessert items can be kept in the fridge for up to 7 days
- There may be slight variations in design and colours as everything is hand-made
- Lead time: 3 days
- Name and age not inclusive
- 5”: suggested serving pax 5-8 pax, approx 0.5kg
- 8", suggested serving pax 10 -15pax, approx 1.2kg
*All serving suggestions and weights are approximations only
Self-Collection & Delivery
- Self-collection is available in-store: 28 Cavan Road, Singapore 209855
- Delivery is not available on every Monday
- Delivery service starts from $12, different options are available upon checkout.
- Area surcharge: Sentosa +$5 , MBS +$10
- No delivery to Tuas
- We require a lead time of (3) working days for any changes in delivery details. Additional charges will be imposed in the event of a last-minute change of delivery details.
- A 10-minute waiting period will apply if the recipient/sender is uncontactable or unavailable during the delivery. After this time, the driver may place the items in a secure location near the door, such as on the door handle or a cabinet. We will not be held liable for the items' condition. If the unit cannot be accessed without the owner’s permission, the items will be brought back to our store. Re-delivery can be arranged at a fee of $35, or self-collection can be done in-store. Items will be discarded at the end of the day.
- When products are delivered, the recipient is fully responsible for checking the details of the order of the cake received are correct and in good condition. Any disputes regarding cake damage or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if they are not raised with our admins at the time of delivery. We will not be liable for any damages that occur after the delivery has been completed for more than 30 minutes.
- When collecting the products in-store, the person collecting is fully responsible for ensuring that the details of the cake order are correct. Any disputes regarding cake damage or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if they are not raised with us at the time of collection. We are not liable for any damage that occurs after the items have left our premises.